Born on May 18, 1971 in Kragujevac where she completed primary and secondary education after which she graduated from the Faculty of Law.
After graduation she underwent internship at the Municipal court of Kragujevac.
In 2002 she passed bar exam in Belgrade.
In 2019 she passed public notary appointment exam in Belgrade.
Holder of Public Administration Manager Certificate issued by the University of Arlington (Texas) the USA and the University of Kragujevac.
As of 2003 employed at the City of Kragujevac administration:
- 2003-2005 in charge of labour issues at the HR Department at the City administration;
- 2005-2010 in charge of organising education related activities;
- 2010-2012 Head of Department of Education, Culture, Informing, Sport and Youth;
- 2012-2013 Head of Department of Education, Informing and Culture;
- 2013-2015 Secretary of Education, Informing and Culture;
- 2015-June 2016 Head of General and Shared Services Department;
- June 2016-August 2020 holds the position of the Kragujevac City Assembly Secretary.